Introducing the Wing Bass NT. An evolution of our original Wing Bass, it combines the design of our new Guitars, with the portability of our Classic Wing Bass. The neck-through design may be a little more palatable to players who hang their thumb over the top. It has the same benefits as our Classic Wing Bass along the lines of being perfect for practice, travel and performance. Not to mention they’re fun to play!
Comes with a Bartolini hum-bucking pickup, a Hipshot headless system, and plenty of options.
The Wing Bass NT is available in 4, 5, 6 and 7 string models priced from $899.
Custom options for the Wing Bass NT include the following. If you would like to order a custom option, please contact us and we will send you a quote and invoice:
- Fancy Top (+$200) – choose a premium top from woods such as: amber flamed maple, claro walnut, figured bubinga, purpleheart, flamed maple, birdseye maple, walnut, yellowheart, figured myrtle wood, or amber flamed maple.
- Colored Dye Finish (+$50) – choose a colored dye finish to give some extra pop. NOTE: A maple fancy top is required for a colored dye finish.
- Piezo (+$120 for 4 string, +$145 for 5 string, +$170 for 6 string and +$195 for 7 string) – Add piezo saddles to the bridge for even more tonal variations. With this option, a three-way toggle switch is installed to switch between piezo-only, magnetic-only or a blend of piezo and magnetic. Piezo also allows you to use a nylon core, silver-plated copper string from LaBella that gets to back down to standard “Low-E” tuning without the need for a sub-octave pedal.
- Ramp (+$50) – choose a ramp made from the wood of your choice. We can also position where you want it.
- Built-in EHX Nano POG – If you want to get back down to standard tuning with the flip of a switch, we can install this great sub-octave pedal right into the Wing Bass NT.
If you have any other custom requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org