Welcome to the Wing Instruments Artist Endorsement Page
Wing Instruments endorsed artists show a passion for our instruments and have agreed to work together to build brand awareness, demonstrate capabilities and exhibit genuine excitement for the role our instruments play in their musical careers and lives.
That being said, please read the following to determine if our Endorsement Program is right for both of us.
Endorsed Artist Requirements
We truly believe that to become a Wing Instruments endorsed artist you need to display a true passion for our instruments. It is not about getting a discount because you play for [insert famous or not-so-famous band here]. This is why we have the following requirements for joining our family.
- You must buy a Wing Instrument at full retail price. Yes, we said it. Before you start thinking “well, that’s not how it’s done”, think about this… how can you show a true passion for an instrument without playing it? If we ship you an instrument at a discount and you don’t like it, we’ve given money away. We’re a VERY (repeat VERY 10 times) small company and cannot afford to lose money. So, once we are comfortable with your enthusiasm, we will issue a refund of a pre-negotiated percentage of the instrument.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion. With social media playing a huge role in marketing these days, we are expecting you to demonstrate playing our instruments via photos, recordings, and/or video (preferably YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) and show that our instruments have made a difference in your life. A few different posts to your audience will be fine, but the quality, content and context will be reviewed before the final decision is made.
- Have a captive audience. This means you should be a member of a popular band, have a social media following and play, and post about, bass or guitar on a regular basis. Of course, if you are touring with an established act and have thousands of followers, friends, follows, etc, -or- if you are an educator with lots of students, this will increase your chances dramatically.
- Provide a Bio, Photo with the Wing, and Links. This is a mutually beneficial partnership. We would like to promote you as much as (we hope) you want to promote us. Therefore we’d like to get you on our website and keep our audience up to date as to what you’re doing. We will also require that you allow us to use your quotes pertaining to our instruments in any and all marketing materials.
- Stay in touch! We need to be kept up to speed on where you’re playing, when the Wing Instruments will make an appearance, and any other great news you’d like to share with us. A once-or-twice a month check-in would be great and we can even help you spread the word about your appearances.
- Do you give free instruments away to endorsees? No, we do not.
- Why don’t you give free instruments to famous players? There is no guarantee that the famous player will like our instrument. Not only have we lost the cost of a build, but we have lost the cost of another sale.
- What if I don’t like the Wing Instrument? For potential endorsees, we offer a 7 day trial with the instrument . You may return it, and we will refund your money minus shipping costs.
- How long does it take to get my instrument? We will try to expedite your instrument as much as possible. If it’s a stock specification, chances are you’ll receive it sooner than our posted lead time. Keep in mind we are at the mercy of our hardware manufacturers.
- How do I apply for an endorsement? Please send an email to email@example.com with the following topics covered:
- Current band(s) or Activities
- # of Gigs Booked
- Why you are contacting us?
- Describe your social media presence
- How did you learn about us?
Thank you for reading this. We really hope you are the right candidate to work with.